I’m not a huge chocolate fan. Or a caramel cups fan… most of the time.
I know it’s nuts but chocolate just doesn’t really do it for me. I much prefer vanilla, and I love vanilla with caramel.
These make great candies and are the perfect little treat.
Caramel recipe HERE.
Vanilla Salted Caramel Cups
- 2 cups cashews I buy THIS brand
- 1/2 cup maple syrup I buy THIS brand
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted (I buy expeller pressed, it has no coconut flavor)
- 1 tbsp vanilla I buy THIS brand
- Soak the cashews overnight in filtered water.
- Drain the cashews and add them to a blender with all of the other ingredients. You will need a strong blender for this, like a Vitamix.
- Pour the mixture equally into 8 cupcake tins.
- Add to the fridge and make the caramel while it hardens.
- Pour in the caramel in a caramel cups-like fashion.
- Let it cool in the fridge for at least an hour. Add Himalayan salt!