Who loves sriracha? How about Sriracha Chicken?
I saw the recipe for sriracha chicken floating around Pinterest and like most of the meals I make, I decide I can make them healthier but still taste really good. Because why not?
I like to think I’m getting pretty good at that. Especially Chinese food. Because I haven’t had Chinese food in about five years, and I freaking love it.
What recipe would you like to see next from me? Let me know in the comments!
Paleo Honey Sriracha Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 4 tbsp unflavored coconut oil
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Heat the coconut oil over medium to medium-high heat.
- Coat each piece of chicken in tapioca flour.
- Fry until golden on each side.
- While the chicken is frying, add all the sauce ingredient to a pan except the garlic.
- Let this cook on medium heat until it thickens a bit.
- Once thickened, cook the garlic.
- Toss the sauce and chicken together, serve with white rice or cauliflower rice.