Every Sunday I make a big batch of food for my husband to take to work. I often make this tuna salad because it keeps well and is crazy easy to make. You can really add whatever you like, but I like to give it some Greek flavors. Because I’m obsessed with Greece. And Greek food. And Greek herbs and spices.
Paleo Greek Tuna Salad
- 5 cans wild BPA-free tuna (drained)
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/4 large cucumber diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup of seedless kalamata olives cut in half
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- dill to taste see note
- oregano to taste
- salt and pepper
- Drain the tuna and put it in a big bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, olives and olive oil.
- Toss to combine.