I made this yesterday and honestly didn’t expect it to taste so awesome. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t expect it to taste bad, it was just really effing good. Like, ridiculously delicious. I think the almond butter was an awesome addition. I don’t often cook with it, usually I just eat it raw. But it’s so creamy and delicious. I’m in love.
Ground Pork, Veggie & Kelp Noodle Stir-Fry
- Melt the coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Add the carrots and sauté until they begin to soften, then add the onions.
- Cook until translucent.
- Add the pork, cook through.
- Add the noodles, garlic, almond butter and coconut aminos.
- Toss together until everything is well combined