Who doesn’t love a good brownie? Especially brownies that are free of:
- refined sugars
- vegetable oils
Pretty sweet, right?
Now I’m not saying this is a health food that you should eat all the time. But sometimes you need a brownie. Sometimes it’s someone’s birthday, a graduation, an anniversary. These are definitely a healthier option than boxed or store bought brownies. And they’re not even difficult to make. You just add all of the ingredients to a blender, blend, bake. You can find the caramel recipe HERE.
Paleo Caramel Brownies
These paleo caramel brownies are definitely a healthier option than boxed or store-bought brownies. And they’re not even difficult to make. You just add all of the ingredients to a blender, blend, bake
- 1.5 cups almond flour see notes
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup raw honey see notes
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips see notes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the flour has thinned out.
- Add chocolate chips and blend until they’re well incorporated. It’s okay if there are still some chunks.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
For almond flour, I recommend this brand. For raw honey, this one! For chocolate chips, opt for gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free ones like these!
Serving: 1servingCalories: 373kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 10gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 44mgPotassium: 154mgFiber: 5gSugar: 34gVitamin A: 150IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 99mgIron: 2.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!