Sometimes, I realize that I’ve worked for four hours straight and I missed lunch and I’m starving. It’s usually at this point I seriously consider downing an entire bag of coconut oil potato chips. Which, let’s be honest – has happened.
But it’s way healthier to whip up these ten-minute chicken lettuce wraps and it’s honestly ready in under ten minutes. It barely takes any time at all and they taste awesome.
Ten Minute Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 cups ground chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp raw or powdered ginger
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Lettuce leaves
- Melt your fat of choice over medium heat.
- Add the onion.
- Once soft, add the chicken
- When cooked through, add the rest of the ingredients.
- I like to add the garlic and ginger at the end for a more pungent flavor, but feel free to add at the beginning.
- Scoop into lettuce leaves.