Paleo Tomato Basil Goat Cheese Tart
This easy Tomato Basil Goat Cheese Tart is gluten-free and paleo – the best savory tart to bring to a brunch party or a picnic!
- 1 pie crust using this recipe and this almond flour
- 10.5 oz goat cheese I bought herbed goat cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- half a large onion diced
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Press the crust into a pie pan.
- Saute the diced onion in the butter.
- While it’s sautéing, combine the cheese, eggs, milk and basil in a blender until smooth.
- Spread the onion over the crust evenly.
- Pour the cheese and milk mixture over the pie crust.
- Arrange the tomatoes on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 200kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 8gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 216mgPotassium: 81mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 455IUVitamin C: 0.7mgCalcium: 75mgIron: 1.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!