A Thai place opened up in my ‘hood a few months ago and it was there that I discovered that green curry is the bomb. Thank god I figured out how to make this at home. Although it doesn’t look that green due to the amount of hot sauce I put in it. I can’t help myself.
Paleo Thai Green Curry With Cod
This easy paleo green fish curry tastes just like the ones from your favorite Thai restaurant! Although it doesn’t look that green due to the amount of hot sauce I put in it. While the curry simmers we bake the cod in the oven to cook it to perfection!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp sriracha you can omit if you don’t like spicy food, although that’s weird
- 1 cup peas
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1.5 cups peppers I used organic, frozen, mixed peppers
- 1 cod fillet you could use any protein, like chicken or shrimp, it just so happens that all I had was cod
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pot, combine the coconut milk, green curry, butter, sriracha and all the vegetables. Cover and let it simmer.
- Bake the cod for about 12 minutes, you can do this while cooking the veggies on the stove top.
- After about 10 minutes the veggies should be cooked, add the garlic.
- Remove the cod from the oven and flake it into the pot with the veggies.
Serve over white rice (which is what I did) or cauliflower rice.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 937kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 92gFat: 52gSaturated Fat: 41gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 699mgPotassium: 2957mgFiber: 8gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 5435IUVitamin C: 218.5mgCalcium: 210mgIron: 10.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!