It’s happened. Even though it’s 90 degrees out.
September is here and everyone I know is already going nuts for fall, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, scarves, and cute sweaters. Cheesecake dip is just part of the equation.
I’m over here just tryin’ to cling to the last little bit of summer and plan weekend beach trips before it gets too cold.
But I’m also a realist. I know you guys want pumpkin recipes.
You’re all excited for autumn, even if I’m not. I know you guys want easy, healthy recipes that taste good. And this definitely fits the bill. It took all of five minutes to throw together.
This cheesecake dip is actually pretty healthy. Unlike most dessert dips you’ll come across.
No refined sugar, no GMO dairy, and no sketchy ingredients. Enjoy, and happy fall.
Paleo Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 can organic BPA-free pumpkin puree
- 2 cans coconut milk use ONLY the coconut cream (the solidified part)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice more if you like
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients until smooth, using a food processor helps.
- Dip in apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries, whatever you like.