When I was in elementary school I sold tubs of cookie dough.
Yes, I was that kid slangin’ treats around the neighborhood. I was all about that cookie dough.
My best friend, Jenn and I couldn’t wait until I could finally sell the stuff. It meant that we could sit around and eat the dough out of the giant plastic tub.
Looking back on it, it was pretty gross.
But cookie dough is really, really good. I especially love mixing a lil’ bit of this in some plain, unsweetened, full-fat, grass-fed yogurt. It’s soo good.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Melt butter and add the raw honey.
- Combine the almond flour, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
- Once the butter has cooled a bit, combine it with the dry ingredients.
- Chill and enjoy!