BLT risotto! Sometimes I’m pretty sure I’m a culinary genius. Now is one of those times. This was so, so good and I made a ton of it to eat throughout the week. It works really well as a side dish or you can grill up some chicken or steak, slice it and serve overtop of this.
I love me some risotto and the cauliflower works really well in place of rice.
Paleo Bacon Arugula and Tomato Risotto
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup bone broth recipe here or you can purchase it here
- large handful of arugula
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rice the cauliflower using a hand grater or using a food processor. Food processor is much easier for this, here’s the one I use.
- Melt the butter over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the cauliflower and the bone broth.
- Once it absorbs the broth and begins to soften, add the tomatoes.
- Cook thoroughly until the cauliflower is completely soft and cooked through.
- Add the garlic and arugula.
- Cook until the garlic is sweet and the arugula has wilted a bit.