Is there a better combination than jalapenos, bacon, and cheese? If so, I haven’t found it.
Jalapenos have quickly become one of my favorite foods. Scrambled eggs have always been a favorite.
So why not combine them?
I’ve always liked jalapenos but now things are in overdrive.
They’ve been especially abundant at the farmers market outside of my house. I eat them with raw cheese, with slices of tomato, with prosciutto. I’m obsessed.
My new favorite way to eat them is in my scrambled eggs. With bacon and cheese. Like a quicker and less messy version of a jalapeno popper. And I’m in love.
Jalapeno Popper Scrambled Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 strip bacon
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- cheddar cheese to grate over the top
- Cook the strip of bacon until crispy and set aside to let cool.
- Add the diced jalapeno to the pan.
- Then add the eggs and cook.
- When they are almost done, add the cream cheese to incorporate it into the eggs.
- Crumble the bacon in.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.