Each week I make a big batch of food for Scott’s lunches. It makes my life easier and ensures that he’s not going to Chipotle every single day. Don’t get me wrong, I love Chipotle and it isn’t unhealthy, but it’s definitely cheaper to bring food from home.
I mixed this up in a big bowl and portioned it out for individual lunches. It tastes great and is super healthy. Try it!
Paleo Greek Shrimp Salad
- 3 cups shrimp cooked, boiled, cool, dry
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 green onion diced feta (as much as you like! I used about 5 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and toss together.
- Let it sit for at least an hour for the flavors to blend together.