Greek food is my favorite food.
Dill and oregano are two of my favorite spices and they work really well in these stuffed ‘shrooms, but feel free to add or omit any spices. You can also use feta cheese instead of goat cheese, which was my plan until I realized I didn’t have any feta.
I also added red pepper flakes, because I’m obsessed with all things spicy.
Greek Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 6 mushrooms caps, stems removed and set aside
- 1 tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 5-6 cups spinach (it shrinks!)
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3.5 oz goat cheese
- dash of oregano
- dash of dill
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and give them a chop.
- Give the spinach a rough chop.
- Melt the butter, ghee or coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and mushroom stems.
- Once cooked down, add the sun dried tomatoes, garlic, goat cheese and spices.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- Stuff into the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.