Sometimes, I like to make fancy appetizers… for myself. I got the idea to makes these a couple of weeks ago, and then a few days ago I realized I had all of the necessary ingredients. So I made them, and proceeded to eat them all in one sitting, all by myself. I really love these ingredients. Potatoes, sour cream, and smoked salmon? So good! I just realized that I’ve literally made these three days in a row. They’re that good. Eat it all like me, or be normal and share with people.
Smoked Salmon Tater Rounds
- 1 medium potato white or sweet, you KNOW I used white
- 1-2 tbsp fat of choice I used expeller pressed coconut oil
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- a few slices of smoked salmon cut into cubes
- chives for sprinkling on top
- Slice the potatoes into1/2 inch rounds.
- Boil them until soft.
- Sautee the taters on both sides until golden.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, then a few slices of salmon.
- Sprinkle chopped chives on top (or even dill, I used dill today and it was good).