I remember the first time I ever had banana pudding.
I was in the hospital and I thought it was the best thing I ever tasted. It was bright yellow.
Probably from toxic food dye. But you don’t think about that when you’re 7.
After making my easy 5-minute paleo pudding last week, I was stoked to make more. I mean, it’s the easiest dessert I’ve ever made and you can customize it a million different ways, which is why I plan on making chocolate pudding later today.
I’m not good at being patient when the pudding is involved.
Paleo & Dairy Free Banana Pudding
- Heat the coconut milk over medium heat.
- Dissolve the gelatin into the water.
- Slowly add the gelatin to the coconut milk.
- Add the raw honey and vanilla.
- Mash the banana and add it in, or throw all of it in a blender.
- Chill for at least an hour.