I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge fan of sweets. I prefer bacon or my favorite potato chips, and I’ll actually take vanilla over chocolate any day. But sometimes, chocolate really hits the spot. And it tastes awesome with raw milk. These were pretty dense and gooey, which I love.
Paleo Chocolate Chips Cookie Brownies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bottom
- Combine all ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Melt the chocolate chips. ( see notes *)
- Combine all ingredients (I used a food processor to make my life easier).
- Line a 9×13 pan with wax paper.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom.
- Pour the brownie batter over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- I ate three in about four minutes.