This is easily the quickest and simplest dessert I’ve ever made. On top of that, it’s full of healthy fat from the coconut milk.
I know people love decadent, chocolatey, fancy desserts, but the good news about this pudding is that it can be used as a base for any flavor you want, and can even be used for pie filling.
It’s versatile like that.
Want chocolate pudding? Add a half cup of raw cacao.
Want raspberry pudding? Just puree the raspberries and add ’em right in.
Want banana pudding? Mash up some banana is stir it in.
You can also make these in bulk and put them in the freezer. Thaw when you want a sweet snack that won’t spike your blood sugar.
- Heat the coconut milk over low heat.
- Add the gelatin to a small amount of coconut milk that you set aside and stir until a paste forms.
- Very slowly add this into the coconut milk, stirring constantly so that no lumps form.
- Add the honey and vanilla, stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until set.