I’m not even a huge chocolate fan and I L-O-V-E-D this pudding. And I hate coffee, but it had almost a mocha taste that I thought was really good, most likely because I also added a bit of almond extract. But if you don’t have almond extract, no worries, it still tastes great without it.
Another thing I like about this dessert is that it is so easy to make, you can make in bulk, and it requires no baking.
I am not a good baker.
I hate measuring out every single ingredient. I want to do my own thang. Luckily, you can mix it up with this pudding. Add berries, add banana, add whipped cream. GO CRAZY!
5 Minute Paleo Chocolate Pudding
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- few drops of almond extract optional
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- Heat the coconut milk over medium heat.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir to combine.
- In a measuring cup, combine the gelatin and 1/4 cup water until a gel forms.
- Slowly pour it into the coconut milk.
- Add the vanilla and almond extract.
- Lastly, stir in the honey.
- Chill for at least an hour and you’re all set!