Paleo Pad Thai
You could make this paleo pad thai recipe using rice noodles to make it more authentic, or even zucchini noodles but I really love kelp noodles and was totally craving them. This recipe came out so well, creamy, spicy, garlicky and awesome.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 tbsp almond butter I buy THIS brand
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce I buy THIS brand
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha sauce I use THIS brand
- 1 tbsp ginger fresh or ground
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar I buy THIS brand
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos I buy THIS brand
- 6 oz kelp noodles I buy THIS brand
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 carrots cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 2 eggs
In a blender, combine all of the ingredients up to but not including the kelp noodles until smooth. Saute the sliced onion and carrot in coconut oil until very tender. Add the garlic.
Whisk the two eggs and add them to the onions and carrots. Cook until set. Add the noodles and sauce. Stir to combine.
Optional: top with chopped cashews and cilantro.SO